Accommodation near us
When attending a Dog School we offer you the opportunity to camp or swag on our property. If you plan to arrive here on the Friday please let us know approx. time of arrival, so someone can show you around. We have a basic kitchen, shower and portable toilet available. There are other places in the area where you can stay:
- Toora Tourist Park (10 minutes) They have a dog friendly cabin available. Toora Tourist Park is a SPONSOR of our Annual Working Dog Trials.
- Long Jetty Caravan Park (10 minutes) Some cabins have a fenced off verandah where your dog can stay. They not allowed in cabins.
- The Welshpool Pub (3 minutes) Dogs are not allowed in rooms.
- Prom Port Apartment (3 minutes) Dogs allowed in kennel provided. David Smith 0409425109
- Webah Farm (20 minutes) Dogs allowed in accommodation.
- Prom Country Lodge (20 minutes) Three dog-friendly rooms available.
- Prom Views Retreat (20 minutes) Dogs are allowed in the house. Diny Slamet 0418772622 or email@example.com
- Best Friend Holiday Retreat (45 minutes). Designed for people with dogs with great dog-facilities. Dogs are allowed in the cabins.
Nearest supermarket is in Welshpool (2 minutes drive) or Toora (10 minutes drive). In Welshpool there is also a pub with drive through, takeaway, post office and op shop.
Attractions near us
There are plenty of attractions in our area. Here are a few to get you started:
- Agnes Falls 10 km away and a ‘must see’, especially after some rain;
- Port Welshpool is a 6km drive. The Long Jetty has just been re-opened. Also a quiet beach to go with dogs;
- Wilson Promontory 80 km’s away;
- Tarra Bulga National Park 50 minutes away, rain forest.
- Great Southern Rail Trail
- Mountain Biking
- Tank Adventures tank rides and museum
We are close to wineries, farmers market, restaurants, antique shop (Toora), golf (Foster), fishing & charters, surfing (Wilsons Prom and Sandy Point), kayaking (rental shop in Foster), scuba diving, bush walking, swimming (Toora and Foster), wind surfing, craft shops, art galleries and only 10 minutes to shops, cafés, great pub food and much more!
Also, you may want to checkout the local community website foster.vic.au
Contact us for more information.